Diamond Mesh,Garden Border Fence,Chain Link Fence Tuofang Metal Product Co., Ltd. , http://www.hsfieldfence.com
(1) Configuration reasonable concentration: Bactericide (including agent and wettable powders) when sprayed, the agent needs to be formulated or diluted with water to a suitable concentration. Different fungicides have their own special requirements for the concentration of the fungicide. When configuring the concentration, it must be strictly in accordance with the "Instructions for Use" and should not be increased or reduced at will. If the concentration is too high it can easily lead to injury, the concentration is too low to achieve the effect of drug use prevention and treatment of disease.
When asked (2) selecting the right spraying: In general, spraying fungicide time too late or too early will affect the control effect. Q. When spraying too early not only wasteful, but also will reduce the control effect. When the spraying time is too late, a large number of pathogens have invaded the host or caused harm. At this time, even if the therapeutic agent is sprayed, the result of "reinforcing the sheep" is "more than half the effort." Thus, in accordance with timely medication should bactericide Occurrence of different diseases and the crop forecast and the circumstances of occurrence of disease. Usually, the time of administration of the fungicide should be in the pre-onset (protective use) or early onset (preventive).
(3) Master the number of medications: The number of sprays of fungicides is mainly determined according to the length of the residual period of the drug and the meteorological conditions. Usually spray every 10 to 15 days, a total of 2 to 3 times. In case of special circumstances, such as rain after application, it should be replenished in time.
(4) Improve the quality of medication: The quality of the spray of the fungicide includes the amount of the drug and the quality of the spray. The amount of medication should be appropriate, and too much medication will increase the cost on the one hand, and it will easily cause phytotoxicity on the other hand. However, too little medication can not achieve the purpose of medication. The quality of the medication should be exquisite. When spraying, it is required to be finely fogged and sprayed evenly. It should be sprayed on the stems of the plants and the front and back of the leaves, so as to avoid leaking.
(5) strictly prevent injury: injury caused by a variety of reasons fungicides, strong water-soluble drug is first generally prone to injury, the sensitivity of different crops followed by different agents, such as Bordeaux mixture generally will not cause drug Harmful, but copper-sensitive crops can also cause phytotoxicity. Beans, potatoes, and cotton are sensitive to stone sulphur, and the chance of phytotoxicity is high. Furthermore, the different growth and development stages of the crops have different responses to the chemicals, and the seedlings and the flowering stages of the booting are prone to phytotoxicity. In addition, phytotoxicity and meteorological conditions such as temperature, sunshine, etc. also have a certain relationship, generally high temperature and drought, strong sunshine or fog, high humidity and other conditions are likely to cause crop phytotoxicity.
(6) Cautious drug mixing: Many bactericides are alkaline pesticides, so they cannot be mixed with insecticides that are easily decomposed and decomposed by alkaline substances. For example, Bordeaux mixture, stone sulphur mixture, etc. are alkaline and cannot be combined with 1605, dimethoate, Dichlorvos and other mixed use, otherwise it will cause "two losses." Some fungicides such as carbendazim and Beauveria bassiana can not be mixed with Bordeaux mixture, stone sulphur mixture, thiophanate and other fungicides, which also cause the insecticidal (bacteria) microorganisms to lose physiological activity and insecticidal (bacteria) ability. Invalid. In addition, some of the chemical reactions that occur after mixing and cause phytotoxicity can not be "disordered". Of course, not all fungicides can be mixed with other pesticides. A small number of fungicides can also play a synergistic role when mixed with pesticides. For example, dimethoate mixed with acidic bactericidal properties such as zinc or wet sulphur or colloidal sulphur will not only affect the efficacy of the drug, but also improve the efficacy.
(7) Pay attention to avoiding drug resistance: the use of fungicides also has the problem of resistance to crop diseases. Long-term use of a single agent (mainly a systemic fungicide) can lead to resistance to pathogens, even if repeated use of drugs does not help. Even worse. In order to avoid disease resistance, it is necessary to scientifically select pesticides, and to do the alternate (rotation) use of different types of pesticides. It is strictly forbidden to use one pesticide for a long time.
Diamond Mesh,Garden Border Fence,Chain Link Fence
Tuofang Metal Product Co., Ltd. , http://www.hsfieldfence.com