When a small amount of liquid refrigerant enters the compressor cylinder during operation of the chiller, the liquid refrigerant will evaporate and absorb heat in the cylinder, which will cause frost to the outside of the cylinder and the suction pipe. A large amount of liquid refrigerant will be sucked into the compressor to generate liquid. Hit the phenomenon. Shenzhen Dongyuejin chiller factory|screw chiller|air-cooled chiller|low-temperature chiller|open chiller-Shenzhen Dongyuejin refrigeration causes liquid hammer to cause analysis: When the chiller is in operation, there is a small amount When the liquid refrigerant enters the compressor cylinder, the liquid refrigerant will evaporate and absorb heat in the cylinder, which will cause frost to the outside of the cylinder and the suction pipe, and a large amount of liquid refrigerant will be sucked into the compressor to cause liquid shock. Carbon Grip Paste,Calcium Carbide Furnace,Calcium Carbide,CarbonÂ ElectrodeÂ Paste Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD , http://www.carbographite.com
The compressor is the core component of the whole chiller. It sucks the low-temperature and low-pressure refrigerant gas from the suction pipe, and after the motor is driven to drive the piston to compress it, the high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas is discharged to the exhaust pipe for the refrigeration cycle. Provides power to achieve a refrigeration cycle of compression â†’ condensation (exothermic) â†’ expansion â†’ evaporation (endothermic). When it produces a liquid hammer, it is often caused by the following reasons:
1. The refrigerant in the entire chiller refrigeration system is overfilled, or the throttle valve is opened too much, or the throttle valve is opened too much, or the regulation is out of order.
2. The evaporation area of â€‹â€‹the unit is too small and does not match the cooling capacity of the compressor.
3. The cooling area of â€‹â€‹the evaporator is reduced. When the surface of the evaporator is heavily wrapped by frost, the heat transfer amount is reduced, and wet compression is also likely to occur.
4. When the chiller is just starting to run, the evaporation temperature at the beginning is higher, and the suction valve of the compressor is opened too fast, causing sudden inhalation.
5. The lubricating oil temperature of the Freon compressor is too low, which will cause the working fluid to dissolve too much in the lubricating oil. When the compressor inhales, the suction pressure will suddenly drop. At this time, the working medium dissolved in the oil will suddenly evaporate, causing the oil to foam, and the oil will be sucked into the compressor along with the working fluid to cause liquid shock.
Whether it is a screw chiller, an air-cooled chiller, a low-temperature chiller, an open chiller, etc., if the intake and exhaust temperatures are found to drop rapidly, the suction chamber of the unit is frosted, and the valve landing sound is abnormal. When there is a slight impact on the sound of the cylinder, it should be adjusted in time.
This article was first issued by Shenzhen Dongyuejin Refrigeration. Reprinted please note the original website: http://
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Carbon Grip Paste,Calcium Carbide Furnace,Calcium Carbide,CarbonÂ ElectrodeÂ Paste
Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD , http://www.carbographite.com